cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyH1
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 1

Windows 10 File History Backup to USB drive with Removable Media Protection- help needed

I have a work win10 laptop with McAfee full protection (work software).  To back the laptop up I have a Seagate 1Gb USB drive.  It has Removable Media Protection v5.0.7 and I can successflly back up my work files using Win 10 File History.

However, I also want to back up my home win10 PC onto the same USB drive, again using File History.  When connecting the USB drive I enter the password for the EERM application and can see my work backup files.  However, I can't back up my home pc files to this USB as it thinks the drive is full- when it is actually only 1/4 full.  How can I get my home pc to save to the USB drive-I'm happy the files get encrypted?

My use case is that: I want to use the same USB drive to back up both my work and home pc- both are Win10, but only my work laptop has the mcAffe software.  

Hope you can help,

Andy

ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.