I install the FRP expension component on ePO, and also the FRP client on one PC. but on ePO when I check this PC system, I cannot see the FRP already installed. I am not sure if the reason because this, and my policy doesn not work on the client.
so the step like this:
1.I install expension FRP on ePO
2.I install client on PC
3. I create key and assign to one AD user
4. I create removable policy that read only
5. I assign the policy to one system.
6. I update the policy on this system.
7. when I insert USB it still can create files or copy files.
That's why I think the policy does not work, then I check the system on ePO and I cannot see FRP product under this system. I do not know why.
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.
Community Help Hub
New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.