We are testing out a new tablet, the Panasonic CFH1, and it will require EEPC to be installed. Current version for the enterprise is 5.2.6. The installation package went pretty smoothly and the machine does pretty well. However, when it is removed from its docking station the on screen keyboard needs to be used. When trying to touch the screen in the preboot environment the pointer is not showing up under where you place your finger but about 2" away. Under Windows 7 it performs without this issue.
Has anyone else run into this before?
Thanks in advance.
1. It means the screen resolution and tablet resolution are not the same. You could try setting the correct VESA mode for the native resolution of the tablet (in the boot machine configuration page?).
2. Is the pointer moving the correct distance, just not centered right, or is the range wrong as well? Usually it's the latter.
3. Did you add a Tablet Driver file group to the device, or are you using the native BIOS driver? (Did you assign a WACOM file group to the machine?
Thanks for the quick reply.
1) I have the Graphics mode set to: Default Graphics Mode
2) Appears to move the correct distance, just not where you expect it to be.
3) No, I did not add a WACOM file group but will give that a try.
urgh - then you are using the built in BIOS driver for the screen, which obviously is not working too well - I guess you need to speak to Panasonic?
Just a quick update: both McAfee and Panasonic have been contacted and hopefully a solution might be found. If so I shall post it here.