cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mcafee endpoint encryption V5.2.8.9

Jump to solution

Yes, we (IT Team) are using common account to login in laptop as they don't have any other own ID. and we have provided the own account to users. i think you are right, that's reason we are using this problem. but we are not using the same account to logon on server.

Where i can find 3(Show last login details) point from server.

Highlighted
rbdudani
Level 11
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 15

Jump to solution

Machine's or (controled group's )properties >  GENERAL TAB > OPTIONS > Miscallaneous > do not display previous user name at logon

PS: if you are using non-contorlled group, than you have make either all machines prorperties or you have to make changes in groups properties and than have to RESET all to group configuration  (its up to you how to change all machines properties.)

SSO detials are mention in EEPC admin guide.

View solution in original post

Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 13 of 15

Jump to solution

You know what the answer is here - every individual should have their own personal account - that's the only way for it to work properly.

Shared accounts are not only non-compliant to any recognized security policy and regulation, but they mean you get problems like this, you have no auditable separation, and eventually, no actual security.

Just give every admin their own credentials and assign them as a group to every box they need access to.

Jump to solution

As suggest, i have renamed my admin account. and shared that password with limited IT person. 

Thanks a lot for ur suggestion.

Jump to solution

could you pls give the knowledge base docs for SSO. as that's not implemented in our organisation.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community