cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee Drive Encryption EE0F000D Account Expired

Jump to solution

I've run into a strange issue. My Company uses McAfee Drive Encryption 7.1. A couple weeks ago, I had to change my Windows Admin account password to include 16 characters, minumum. I'd imaged a laptop, which was encrypted shortly thereafter. I used McAfee Agent Status Monitor to Collect and Send Props, Send Events, Check New Policies and Enforce Policies until I verified in the MfeEpe.log my Admin had been added as an Encryption user on the laptop. I rebooted, but I was not able to login to the McAfee Drive Encryption PBE login prompt. As a result, I can no longer login at McAfee PBE on any laptop with the same account. On my first login attempt, there is a 31 minute lockout. If I allow the timer to expire, the lockout changes to 62 minutes (this happens without touching the laptop). After 62 minutes, I receive the above mentioned EE0F000D error. Could this be an issue with my Admin account token in EPO? Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: McAfee Drive Encryption EE0F000D Account Expired

Jump to solution

Answering my own question. Fix was to reset token and clear SSO for my Admin account on the EPO server.

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: McAfee Drive Encryption EE0F000D Account Expired

Jump to solution

Answering my own question. Fix was to reset token and clear SSO for my Admin account on the EPO server.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator