cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Management-console howto?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a serverinstallation that our it-department needs to be able to manage.

Is there a recommended way to install a console on a personal computer and use this to remotely manage my endpoint encryption installation on the server?

I have looked through the adminguide but haven´t found any information.

Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Management-console howto?

Jump to solution

You should be able to install EEM/EEPC without creating database, then copy SDMCFG.INI from your server and connect remotely.

Keep in mind that both: server and remote must be on the same LAN, unless you have a very small database. Otherwise performance will be unacceptable.

2 Replies

Jump to solution

You should be able to install EEM/EEPC without creating database, then copy SDMCFG.INI from your server and connect remotely.

Keep in mind that both: server and remote must be on the same LAN, unless you have a very small database. Otherwise performance will be unacceptable.

Jump to solution

Great!

Thanks!

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.