Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrel
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Ldap help required

Hi all

Please could you assist my safeboot ce I use softerra ldap browser , my usernames get pulled in perfectly and groups get created in my safeboot administration , but when I try to log in with a AD account it respondes with password verification failed , it does see the user account but not the passowrd.If I create a local account my soution is working perfectly. I also access AD with a full domain administrator account to sync these values.

Any suggestions would help thanx.
1 Reply
mrgui
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

RE: Ldap help required

The LDAP connector is to import usernames and informational fields, not synch passwords. Once a user is authenticated to SafeBoot and Windows with the same ID, the next time they change their password (from a machine with SafeBoot on it), the SafeBoot component should see the change and commit the same value.
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.