Hi, We're trying to install EE onto Windows mobile device, inparticular the iPAQ 214. Before installign EE it will sync to a PC with no issues and EE will install on the device with no issues (at the moment we have set no encryption).
However, on trying to re-synchronise the device with the PC, it wont sync. The PC will detect the device is connected but it wont recognise it in Active Sync.
I've had no luck with WM 6.1 either. I've noticed in the release notes that they still haven't fixed all the bugs. I've been waiting for a newer version before giving it another try, especially with smart phones.