cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see encrypt HDD (with EEPC) in the others computer

Dear all,

I have a problem with the computer (EEPC installed), the computer is broken and cannot be repaired again, but the harddisk can be used (the computer is WIndows XP SP3 installed). But the harddisk already install EEPC and I want to get the data from that hdd. Can we get that data from hdd (EEPC installed)? because when I install that hdd in the other computer and already login EEPC, the computer was blue screen and always restart, and I didn't have the same spec of computer with the broken computer. Please Let me know the procedure to get the data..

Best Regards,

Labels (2)
5 Replies

Re: How to see encrypt HDD (with EEPC) in the others computer

Btw, I'm using EEM v 5.2.3,

I already create Safe Tech bootdisk to floppy but when I startup with that disk, the disk need Authorized code, where can I found the authorized code?

Highlighted

Do you manage EEPC for your company? If not, contact your company IT support.

If you do, you could obtain daily code by calling McAfee support or login yourself if you have grant EE number ready.

Dear Peter,

Yes, I managed EEPC,

Is there another way?

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your answer , it's work, but I'm still cannot remove eepc from that disk, my case is the computer with EEPC installed was broken, so I move the hdd to the other computer with different spec.

Please help me, what should I do....

Call McAfee for support. That's the correct way to recover the data.

You don't appear to have enough knowledge of the product or its implementation to be doing recoveries without Tier 2 guiding you through the recovery process. If you opt to continue trying it on your own, you are likely to make the data on the drive completely unrecoverable.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community