cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resume my windows as I am getting the McAfee Drive Encryption Fatal Error [0xEE020006] Getting Drive info

kindly I am not able to loging to my Laptop

As soon as I Switch on black screen appears and it says McAfee Drive Encryption and then in the next line Fatal Error [0xEE020006) getting drive info

thanks

ashraf

6 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

Re: How to resume my windows as I am getting the McAfee Drive Encryption Fatal Error [0xEE020006] Getting Drive info

Drive Encryption is an Enterprise product I believe.  Can you specify what product you have installed, or perhaps your company's IT department has used, and then I will move this accordingly to the right section for help.

Peter

Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Re: How to resume my windows as I am getting the McAfee Drive Encryption Fatal Error [0xEE020006] Getting Drive info

I've moved this provisionally to Encryption ePO Managed, but it could easily be another application.   Will move again on request or when the OP answers.

Peter

Thanks Peter for the care you are doing

my laptop is installed with safeboot software

i can enter the BIOS by pressing F12 but not being able to see the windows

for the Safeboot to put my credentials

thanks

ashraf

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Moved to Encryption EEM managed

Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 7

PleaSE contact your company IT team. They will be able to help you. This is not something you can fix without their assistance.

Please try on Startup F2 to go into the BIOS and select System Configuration \ SATA Operation and set AHCI instead of RAID.  I had just setup a Dell 5470 and ran into this same issue.  I just went into the BIOS and turned RAID off and then rebooted the computer.  Everything came up just as it should!

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community