cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: RE: Error (code=e130002): No installer executable stub found

Hello,

I'm using the Endpoint encryption for PC version 5.2.2 instructions, and got all the way through except the end when trying to create the Install Set. I selected the EEPC52 LANG: English....in the Files group, but I still get this same error when trying to creat the Installation Set.

Error occured while creating the install set

0xe0130002: "No installer executable stub found"

any ideas?

Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 17

Are you trying to create a PDA install set or is this a PC problem?

if it's the PC side, it means you forgot to select a client file set.

This is a PC problem.  Newbee here.  Created the Server on one system, and will be joining a laptop for testing.   Where will I be able to select the client file set?

..Edgar

Reliable Contributor
Message 14 of 17

from the same tree you selected the English language file set from.

You might find it useful to print out the Quickstart Guide and follow that through line by line - that will get you a working system.

I'm looking in the Files option where the English language file set are and I only see options like Token..., OPTION..., but don't see any client installs.

Attached is the quick start document I'm using.

Thanks for you help!

Reliable Contributor
Message 16 of 17

my guess is then when you installed your management system, or EEPC package, you unticked the option to import those sets.

you could run an "update file groups" and see if it finds them? If not it would be best to start from the beginning again.

I should add, you did install both EEM and EEPC didnt you? They are shipped as two separate things in the more current builds, I'm not sure whether the quickstart was updated though (but certainly the release notes discuss this).

bgfs
Level 7
Message 17 of 17

RE: Error (code=e130002): No installer executable stub found

I've looked for that file with out success in the installation CD. There are only 3 files in the PDA folder:
SbWMAdmin.ini
SbWMPdaServer.ini
SbWMClient.ist

Are these the ones I should be importing?
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.