cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

EE Migration tool - is EE Scripting tool License required?

Jump to solution

Hi,

When attempting to use the DE/EE migration tool (Migrating to DE 7.1) on EEPC 5.2.11, I get a 'license invalid' error.

I reviewed the License status in EEM and the only thing that jumps out at me is that the license has value 'No' for Endpoint Encryption Scripting tool.

Does anyone know if the EE Migration tool relies on the presence of the EE Scripting tool license?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: EE Migration tool - is EE Scripting tool License required?

Jump to solution

yes it relies on the APIs - you'll need to contact your McAfee account manager and get a new licence file made up.

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor SafeBoot
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

yes it relies on the APIs - you'll need to contact your McAfee account manager and get a new licence file made up.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply SafeBoot. Customer had a legacy version that didn't have the scripting license - quick mail to licensing resolved it.

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.