I have the same problem. I'm dumping ALL user groups by using the wildcard "*".
The scripting happily dumps all the users in my first user group and then returns and Object not Found after dumping the last object. It's as though it's failing at the point where it would begin dumping the 2nd group. However, I can dump the 2nd group with no problem if I run DumpUsersByGroup just on that container.
Strange. Has anyone ever resolved this? I've done a Group Scan which returned no Orphan Objects. I can only assume there is a 'Phantom' Object in the Object Directory which cannot be read or found but has left some sort of ID behind?
Ok. I just fixed it. I realised that the problem container was the first container that was being dumped. I found this out by trying to run the DumpUsersByGroup just against that container and received the "Object Not Found" error after is seemingly dumped all the objects that can be seen in the GUI.
So.....I then ran CleanUpUserGroup against the problem container and sure enough, the output confirmed the deletion of a corrupt object
>>> ***** Object (ID=00016941) is invalid *****
>>> Removing 1 invalid objects from group
>>> Finished (861 valid, 1 removed)
Now, it dumps no problem.
Odd really as the manual states that CleanUpUserGroup is only required prior to SafeBoot 4.0 SP2a but I've never run this object directory on any SB version below 4.2.11.
Hopes this helps someone else out.