cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation - who has created what

Maybe this thread will help a few other in my position.  Has anyone created any training literature, training guides, walkthroughs, screenshows for EEPC?  Guiding users through how to log on, local recovery etc etc.

5 Replies
peter_eepc
Level 15
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Documentation - who has created what

Did you look in product enclosed documentation? There is also best practices guide and plenty of KB articles.

I know the standard guides but has anyone created walkthroughs for users and custom documentation.  Screenshots of Endpoint logins, local recovery etc etc

peter_eepc
Level 15
Message 4 of 6

I guess that will be specific to your company setup. Therefore custom made documentation would be also be company property and not easily publishable.

rbarstow
Level 10
Message 5 of 6

Yes. I have screenshots of the Machine Recovery process (generic McAfee screens, v5.1.7)

Any chance of posting a copy of this or email me a copy?

Just finding it hard to get proper pictures and instructions together for a user guide.

Appreciate any help

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community