cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Documentation - who has created what

Maybe this thread will help a few other in my position.  Has anyone created any training literature, training guides, walkthroughs, screenshows for EEPC?  Guiding users through how to log on, local recovery etc etc.

5 Replies

Re: Documentation - who has created what

Did you look in product enclosed documentation? There is also best practices guide and plenty of KB articles.

I know the standard guides but has anyone created walkthroughs for users and custom documentation.  Screenshots of Endpoint logins, local recovery etc etc

I guess that will be specific to your company setup. Therefore custom made documentation would be also be company property and not easily publishable.

Yes. I have screenshots of the Machine Recovery process (generic McAfee screens, v5.1.7)

Any chance of posting a copy of this or email me a copy?

Just finding it hard to get proper pictures and instructions together for a user guide.

Appreciate any help

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community