1. A user is not tradionally created by the AD Connector or deleted from the database. 2. AutoDomain is set to RunOnceOnLogon=True. 3. ConnectorName is designated to a Ad Connector. 4. A Domain User logs into a machine for the first time and creates a new profile. 5. AutoDomain Script runs at logon and creates the user in the database and assigns the user to the machine as expected.
Now I assume that the ConnectorName in the script will bind thw user to the AD Connector but when I look at the binding properties of that user I see:
naa - it's me. I added some code to handle certs and used the return code from one arg as the input to another.
you'll need to get a copy of v5.20+ I will publish it to ctogonewild next week.
if you want to fix it yourself, its in the createuserhelper and createuserhelper2 routines - you'll see in the addbinding function I didnt use the userGUID in the right places, thus you got the success code (0x00000000) instead of the actual guid.