Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaush
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 1

don`t change policy on the server with Security for Microsoft Exchange

I have two Exchange servers. On both systems (Windows 2016), I installed Security for Microsoft Exchange 8.6.171.1. I have one policy configuration “Scanner Settings - DLP and Compliance Rules” for both systems. I change the rules for "DLP and Compliance Rules", ending the server "WakeUp". One of them was updated, the second was not updated. I has performed next steps on the second server: - Shutdown MSME service - Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSME\config - Rename the McafeeConfig.xml file as old - Copy the McafeeConfig.xml from C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSME\config\0409\default - paste it under C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSME\config - Start the MSME service. But policy on the second has not update. Now I see old policy (!!!), but i did not have old policy in the ePo. McAfee Security for Microsoft Exchange 8.6.0 > Scanner Settings > My Default (it`s my policy)
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community