Initially when i upgraded there was an error but everything seemed to be going so i checking things out and everything was working.
When checking the configuration i initially saw an SPF setting. I recall seeing the setting somewhere and turning it off.
Since then i havent been able to find the option even though i am sure i am looking in the correct location.
I did an uninstall of the software and reinstalled it (i didnt clear out the registry entries) but the configuration appears to have been new because i lost all my spam settings such as whitelists and custom settings for spam scores.
Can someone tell me if there is some kind of bug which may be preventing the SPF option from showing back up
So if i understand the manual correctly it should show up in:
Settings & Diagnostics -> Anti-Spam
Its a small standalone install with Exchange 2016 running in a Windows Server 2012 r2 Hyper-V VM. The license says its activated for both the MSME and Anti-spam (the anti-spam i needed to run the activation exe file)
MSME is 18.104.22.168 (No SP or HF)
AV Engine | DAT Version | Extra Drivers: 5900.7806 | 8755.0000 | 0 Anti-Spm Engine | Rules Version: 9309 | core:6186:inlines:6282:streams:1774137:uri:2557126