Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adrib
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

McAfee added my domain in blacklist?

Hello all,

I just received an email from my domain registrant godaddy and says that one of my domains is added to MacAfee blacklist...I don't understand why, is just a normal domain with adsense ads and nothing more.

Godaddy just tells me that I must contact McAfee about that and here I'm.

How I can reverse that? is maybe some hosting problem? what must I do to clean the domain?

All help will be good for me because I don't know what to do..never have received this kind of emails that add some domain to blacklists..

Help please.

2 Replies

Re: McAfee added my domain in blacklist?

www.trustedsource.org

try your domain/ips here against realtime database - create a login and submit a dispute on whichever domain\ip has issue. 

adrib
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: McAfee added my domain in blacklist?

Hello, thanks for answer aarmstro

Yes, I try that and send a ticket telling about that mistake, never have this problem before and don't understand why is added in blacklist.

Only hope that they can answer me, but I think that the better way is that any worker or admin can contact or answer here for a fast solution of this.

I check google search console about some infection or something and nothing, contact my hosting and nothing...so must be some mistake or error.

We aren't even listed on mxtoolbox.com blacklist check too.

If a domain is in blacklist....what happens?

Any help is much appreciated.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.