cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSME: AntiSpam showing as expired or not installed!!

Jump to solution

Hi there,

I'm having trouble activating the AntiSpam engine with regards to McAfee® Security for Microsoft Exchange 7.6.

My current setup is ePO 5.1 on the domain controller and  McAfee® Security for Microsoft Exchange 7.6 on the exchange server which is has the follwoing operating system :Microsoft Server 2003 Standard Edition SP2 with Exchange 2003 SP2 installed.

I downloaded the activation package from the products page, checked in the package and deployed it through ePO. Installation was successfull but AntiSpam still showing as expired.Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reliable Contributor Aidan
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: MSME: AntiSpam showing as expired or not installed!!

Jump to solution

Did you check in a deploy the MSME7.6 AntiSpam Package  - MSME_AS_Deployment Package??? I cannot see i the list.

(its in msme zip you downloaded - epo folder)

Is there an AntiSpam License section in registry under HKLM\Software\McAfee\MSME\SystemState\License??

1 Reply
Reliable Contributor Aidan
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: MSME: AntiSpam showing as expired or not installed!!

Jump to solution

Did you check in a deploy the MSME7.6 AntiSpam Package  - MSME_AS_Deployment Package??? I cannot see i the list.

(its in msme zip you downloaded - epo folder)

Is there an AntiSpam License section in registry under HKLM\Software\McAfee\MSME\SystemState\License??

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.