I seem to be having the same issue.
This is the situation:
- New Exchange 2016 servers installed
- MSME 8.6 with HF1218399 installed on both - STANDALONE VERSION!
- Agent 5.0.6 installed on both, ENS 10.5.4 installed - managed by ePO
- Scheduled Anti-spam updates are successful
- Scheduled DAT updates are NOT successful - manual updates are successful
I don't have access to the machines right now but will try to check this next week:
- Check mcscript.log and agent_<servername>.log
- Check DAT versions in <MSME INSTALL DIR>\bin\DATs and in HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\McAfee\MSME\Systemstat
Anything more that I can try?
Please find the attached screenshots.
It seems that the SiteList Editor did the trick. After removing ePO and all other repository servers, the scheduled update from HTTP completed successfuly.
It seems that MSME was trying to download DATs from ePO, even though it is the standalone version of MSME.
I have now duplicated and edited the Repository policy on the ePO, and assigned it to the Exchange servers. Everything seems to be in order now.