Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bandit61
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

MSME 8.0.7987.100 Problem to produce & recieve status report

The task get scheduled, that's it. nothing more happens.The VSE is on 8.8.0.1804, the agent on 5.0.6.220 and the Server is on W2012.

Is there a special log for this scheduler, or where do I find more about that.

2 Replies
aarmstro
Level 10
Message 2 of 3

Re: MSME 8.0.7987.100 Problem to produce & recieve status report

Theres a compatiblity issue with MSME 8 and 5.0.6.220 agent - I think you might find no MSME tasks are working??????

McAfee Corporate KB - Scheduled tasks and policy enforcement fail for Security for Exchange after in...

Support have a tool they can give you to certify the MSME binaries for use with 5.0.5 or 5.0.6 agent ..

Think that number is not MSME 8.0.2 - the certifier will only work with that version

https://kc.mcafee.com/agent/index?page=content&id=KB82775

bandit61
Level 9
Message 3 of 3

Re: MSME 8.0.7987.100 Problem to produce & recieve status report

Running exchange 2013 DAG, so i already changed one server to MSME 8.0.2. The installation worked, but could not access MSME-WebGui, cause a xyconfig.xml and another

file were suddenly missing. Got them from backup, MSME WebGui worked, but still no chance to get reports.Updated with the server with the mentioned GSCERTSI1000.zip, still no progress with scheduling reports, just the message that the task is scheduled and nothing happens ever after.

It looks like the product MSME is broke, cause this server doesn't scan an email-item either. Raised a SR but still for the MSME-team to take over, now more than 36h. Next step will be uninstall all and try again, that's not very professional. Last upgrade from 7.6. to 8.0 we lost all our history, did upgrade, than uninstall and install from new. I like such security-programs, knwoing that security is sometimes an obstacle, but not every upgrade should end in an complete uninstall of MSME, VSE and Agent.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community