Did you mean: 
Highlighted
KVKL
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Exchange 2010 hard disk space

Hi,

i have a question about Exchange 2010 and Groupshield. Our Disk space on the local drive is nearly full. Now I found a folder MSME\bin\temp which contains several quarantained folders beginning in the year 2016. these folders are about 40 GB!

How can I delete this folders? Is there a possibility with the msmeconsole or can i delete them by using the explorer?

Thanks for your help

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
1 Reply
Reliable Contributor Aidan
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Exchange 2010 hard disk space

Do not beleive there is an automated way to do this but they can be deleted manually.  On attempt to  release items from the Quarantine these tmp files would have been written as part of that process. 

Would verify your version and get the latest patch for that version installed Earlier versions MSME sometimes had issue getting Hub details or Exchange Transport Pickup folders details so releases could fail

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.