cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sirc_zurc014
Level 7

our public IP is tag as High Risk in email. do you know how we can lower the reputation?

can you help us also, our public IP is tag as High Risk in email. do you know how we can lower the reputation?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kai.dietrich
Level 7

Re: our public IP is tag as High Risk in email. do you know how we can lower the reputation?

The same here. And all my emails to McAfee are unanswered. We have this problem since two weeks, since we have change our emails system and the IP Range.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Re: our public IP is tag as High Risk in email. do you know how we can lower the reputation?

Moved to your own thread as the one you posted in was old. 

0 Kudos
sebbie
Level 7

The last time i had to have a rating disputed for e-mail i mailed sites@mcafee.com . They suggested using the following:
McAfee, Inc - Threat Feedback

If there's no response you can always try calling in to support to get the case picked up, but usually these 2 channels respond pretty quickly.

0 Kudos
eplossl
Level 11

If you feel that the McAfee Global Threat Intelligence data is incorrect, and you are a McAfee customer, contact Support and have them investigate the issue.  In many cases, Support can adjust the score directly.  If you are not a McAfee customer, I would recommend emailing via the address above.

0 Kudos