cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam Score -5000

Jump to solution

I would like to know, is it possible to get a -5000 score without whitelisting?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anuraj_s
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Spam Score -5000

Jump to solution

Hi,

No, MEG will log -5000 only for an entry in the whitelist.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply and give a Kudo.  Together is power .

Was my reply helpful? If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
anuraj_s
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi,

No, MEG will log -5000 only for an entry in the whitelist.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select "Accept as Solution" in my reply and give a Kudo.  Together is power .

Was my reply helpful? If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

We received a message with a -5000 spam score; while we can not find any entry in the whitelist (both recipient and sender) refer to this message;
So I would like if there is another place to configure the whitelist or if there is a method I can follow to go for matched entry directly.

anuraj_s
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi,

You can check-in email report and get information of the triggered email.

You can also verify user-submitted entry for white list.

-Anuraj 

Jump to solution

We don't use user-submitted lists, and I checked the email report but didn't get any valuable information so, do you recommend a specific report or specific column I should look for it?

anuraj_s
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi 

In the last column, You may able to see some more information of the detection. iF you are not able to figure out a detailed report, Please contact the support team.

-Anuraj

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community