cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Send message first but keep attachment to be retreived by secure web mail later

Hi Guys,

Can MEG send a plain text message to recipient first without encryption. However, within a message sent also provides a link to download attachment from secure web mail later?

So only attachment will be stored on MEG. While I try to find an option on web GUI, however I cannot find what I describe above.

Someone might ask me why should we do that?

In real life, people don't want to download entire email every time they got a large one. They might want to know first what it's all by reading text first; then download big attachement later.

Especially, when downloading from sender MEG is quite slow and take a long time. That suits to the case where only attachments are truly confidential.

Best regards,

Parinya

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community