cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEG 7.6 - Reports don't work, Message: pb.GetPropertyDef(...).toBoolean is not a function

Jump to solution

Hi All:

I have a problem with reports in MEG 7.6, if i try to enter to reports section i get this message:

An error has occurred!

An error has occurred that the client is unable to recover from. Please reload your browser window or navigate to the appliance.

And  i get a dump for the error with this message:

Someone know how to fix the error.

¿Is some service in a unknown condition or something like this?

Best regards.

Daniel Bello.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: MEG 7.6 - Reports don't work, Message: pb.GetPropertyDef(...).toBoolean is not a function

Jump to solution

Finally i have fixed this issue. I have another 3 appliances in the same version, so i have exported the config from 1 of them and i have imported to the appliance with the error. Then i changed the rules and it's working again. All of this appliances are connecting to ePo server, i don't know if the ePo sent a bad configuration to the appliance or if the appliance has had a bug. I have had that disconnect the MEG from ePo server and did that i have mentioned. When all was ok i reconnect the MEG to the ePo server.

_

Finalmente logré reparar el problema. Tengo otros 3 appliances en la misma versión, así que he exportado la configuración de uno de ellos al que estaba dañado. He reemplazado las reglas y está operativo nuevamente. Todos los appliance están conectados a un servidor ePo, no sé si el ePo le envío una configuración dañada o si el appliance tenía algún bug. He tenido que desconectar el appliance (MEG) de la consola ePo y hacer lo anteriormente mencionado. Cuando todo estaba operativo, volví a conectar el appliance a la consola ePo.

1 Reply

Re: MEG 7.6 - Reports don't work, Message: pb.GetPropertyDef(...).toBoolean is not a function

Jump to solution

Finally i have fixed this issue. I have another 3 appliances in the same version, so i have exported the config from 1 of them and i have imported to the appliance with the error. Then i changed the rules and it's working again. All of this appliances are connecting to ePo server, i don't know if the ePo sent a bad configuration to the appliance or if the appliance has had a bug. I have had that disconnect the MEG from ePo server and did that i have mentioned. When all was ok i reconnect the MEG to the ePo server.

_

Finalmente logré reparar el problema. Tengo otros 3 appliances en la misma versión, así que he exportado la configuración de uno de ellos al que estaba dañado. He reemplazado las reglas y está operativo nuevamente. Todos los appliance están conectados a un servidor ePo, no sé si el ePo le envío una configuración dañada o si el appliance tenía algún bug. He tenido que desconectar el appliance (MEG) de la consola ePo y hacer lo anteriormente mencionado. Cuando todo estaba operativo, volví a conectar el appliance a la consola ePo.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community