cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MEG 7.6 - Reports don't work, Message: pb.GetPropertyDef(...).toBoolean is not a function

Jump to solution

Hi All:

I have a problem with reports in MEG 7.6, if i try to enter to reports section i get this message:

An error has occurred!

An error has occurred that the client is unable to recover from. Please reload your browser window or navigate to the appliance.

And  i get a dump for the error with this message:

Someone know how to fix the error.

¿Is some service in a unknown condition or something like this?

Best regards.

Daniel Bello.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: MEG 7.6 - Reports don't work, Message: pb.GetPropertyDef(...).toBoolean is not a function

Jump to solution

Finally i have fixed this issue. I have another 3 appliances in the same version, so i have exported the config from 1 of them and i have imported to the appliance with the error. Then i changed the rules and it's working again. All of this appliances are connecting to ePo server, i don't know if the ePo sent a bad configuration to the appliance or if the appliance has had a bug. I have had that disconnect the MEG from ePo server and did that i have mentioned. When all was ok i reconnect the MEG to the ePo server.

_

Finalmente logré reparar el problema. Tengo otros 3 appliances en la misma versión, así que he exportado la configuración de uno de ellos al que estaba dañado. He reemplazado las reglas y está operativo nuevamente. Todos los appliance están conectados a un servidor ePo, no sé si el ePo le envío una configuración dañada o si el appliance tenía algún bug. He tenido que desconectar el appliance (MEG) de la consola ePo y hacer lo anteriormente mencionado. Cuando todo estaba operativo, volví a conectar el appliance a la consola ePo.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: MEG 7.6 - Reports don't work, Message: pb.GetPropertyDef(...).toBoolean is not a function

Jump to solution

Finally i have fixed this issue. I have another 3 appliances in the same version, so i have exported the config from 1 of them and i have imported to the appliance with the error. Then i changed the rules and it's working again. All of this appliances are connecting to ePo server, i don't know if the ePo sent a bad configuration to the appliance or if the appliance has had a bug. I have had that disconnect the MEG from ePo server and did that i have mentioned. When all was ok i reconnect the MEG to the ePo server.

_

Finalmente logré reparar el problema. Tengo otros 3 appliances en la misma versión, así que he exportado la configuración de uno de ellos al que estaba dañado. He reemplazado las reglas y está operativo nuevamente. Todos los appliance están conectados a un servidor ePo, no sé si el ePo le envío una configuración dañada o si el appliance tenía algún bug. He tenido que desconectar el appliance (MEG) de la consola ePo y hacer lo anteriormente mencionado. Cuando todo estaba operativo, volví a conectar el appliance a la consola ePo.

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community