Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
norbertg
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

GTI Feature Request

I would like GTI (more specifically MSME) to scan Microsoft Office documents.

In the last week or so we are getting the same type of Word document Malware non-stop. Due to business reason's blocking Office documents is simply not possible. E.g the one from today:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a4e251166dc42cbc079cc9a605edb2cbb3889aa1e4baf05ff69d1d9736de3527/...

Maybe I have missed a setting in MSME\EPO but I can't find any way to stop these 0-day docs from hitting our mail server.

3 Replies

Re: GTI Feature Request

Moved this provisionally to Email Gateway for a faster response.

However Product Ideas should be posted here:  https://community.mcafee.com/community/business/ideas

---

Peter

norbertg
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

Cheers. I went looking for that section but couldn't find it.

I was very conflicted on whether this is an issue with our config or I should submit a feature request.

Well why not wait for the experts to answer here.....I hope 😉

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community