Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
layer0
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Block MAIL FROM and From

Hello Everyone

I want to implement a rule to block all email that i reveive from a specific domain, but i want to avoid spoofing also, so we need to block the fields MAIL FROM (Sender) and From (The field that actually is displayed to the user), etc.. How can i implement this?

Thanks

2 Replies
Highlighted
adeelm
Level 9
Message 2 of 3

Re: Block MAIL FROM and From

hi layer0,

Configure the Black list senders and whitelist senders in Email, Email Policies, Scanning Policies, select required policy and under spam settings add Blacklist and Whitelist.

If you want to configure the domain, you need to Configure Email, Email Configuration, Receiving Email, Permit and Deny and add Blacklist and Whitelist domain, IP Addressess, email addresses.

I hope this helps you.

ijahnke
Level 11
Message 3 of 3

Re: Block MAIL FROM and From

Create a new policy that would look something like the below image with a "Policy Based Action" of "Accept and Drop"

821From_and_822From_block.PNG

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community