cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shabdulmajid
Level 7

Accessing EUQ link Send an Error

hi,

Iron Mail EUQ is working fine but from last day behaving abnormaly . Iron Mail Send the EUQ notification we can access it but when realsing the MSGID give us an Error "  The random number b6d5cf859ad1ecc318ec1b9eec94eb286188a737 is associated with this notification is not valid "

Error File is attach.

Kinly assist me.

BR,

A Majid

0 Kudos
4 Replies
andyclements
Level 12

Re: Accessing EUQ link Send an Error

What does the eusrquarantine.log say?  Also, there should be a ct_eusr.log that shows web interface errors.  What version and hotfix are you running?

0 Kudos
shabdulmajid
Level 7

hi Andy,

Thanks for reply ,the version of Email Gateway is 6.7.2 hotfix 7 . The Error say Random number in not valid although the number is the same "

22 | muhammad.sarfaraz@kasb.com | 57d4015004339e64064a2189084a05c7d6ce54e8 | 2013-04-13 19:25:53 |"  previously it's working fine .

BR,

A Majid

0 Kudos
andyclements
Level 12

Do you have EUQ link expiration turned on?  If you have one link bookmarked and it expires you might see a message like that.  If that is the case I would expect to see new links showing up on occasion.

0 Kudos
shabdulmajid
Level 7

hi Andy,

Previously it was on Always, but when the issue occur i put it Never but still receiving the same Error.

Br,

A Majid

0 Kudos