Enroll Android devices
For Android dedicated devices, please follow this link-
Push the 'McAfee Mobile Cloud Security' (MMCS) application to the android device
- Click on Client apps → Apps → Add
- App type → Choose Managed Google Play → Search with 'McAfee Mobile Cloud Security' in android app store → Select the 'McAfee Mobile Cloud Security' application 'Approve' & 'Save' and click on 'OK' → to finish the step click on 'Sync'
Give the access of MMCS application to the users
- Client apps → Apps → select 'McAfee Mobile Cloud Security Client' from the list
- select 'Assignments' → Add group → select the group to give access of the MMCS application.
Set the configuration of the MMCS application
- Client apps → App configuration policies → Add
- Provide proper 'Name', 'Description' and select 'Managed devices' in Device enrollment type. Select 'Android' as platform and then click 'Select the required app' → Select 'McAfee Mobile Cloud Security Client' from the list and then click 'OK' → select 'Configuration settings' → select 'Use configuration designer' from the dorp down and then click 'Add'
Select all the four fields and then click 'OK'FieldValue
The ID of the VPN Initiator (Usually the user id)
The user certificate alias to use to authenticate
The ID of the VPN Responder as provided by McAfee
McAfee Web Gateway Address
The address of the VPN gateway