This document was created to assist customers with the installation and configuration of the McAfee SIEM in a Proof of Concept environment (though it can also be used for Production deployments as well).
14. Creating a Windows data source Profile and data source
15. Connecting a McAfee ePO data source
16. Performing code upgrades to SIEM appliances
17. Configuring event-specific Aggregation
18. Configuring Rule-based Correlation on a Receiver
19. Connecting the SIEM to a Windows Domain Controller
This document is meant to be a primer on setting up the most common features used during a POC. It will be converted to an online section of Community in the near future where each section will be a separate content 'module' and will be extended to cover more advanced deployment models and specific use-case security examples.