i have a camera that used a memory 8GB Sony
i need to limited in DLP that only this memory 8g use
but DLP Used of Serial numbe Camera and dont used serial number memory
then client can to change this memory 8g whit other memory and copy data on it , and DLP nou Underestant
please help me for it
I block all unregistered USB and Plag-and-Play (2 different rules in Device Rules).
If you need to register same legal cameras try to make a few rules:
1. For camera is a Plug and Play Device Rule.
I define the camera this way:
2. This Way if user can remove the flash card from the camera and insert it into the card reader.
Removable Storage Device Rule.
I repeat that before you can register a legal device, you need to make 2 rules for blocking/monitoring of all USB/Plag-and-Play devices.
in this way i add a camera whith serial number ex 123456 that user can used it
i give a flash card of office and user it on camera and used
but user can used flash card home and copy data on thish flash card
Good day, mrm!
This is quite a different task dlp cannot solve. If You need to protect your company from the fact that the employee may carry equipment or removable media, you have several options:
1. You encrypt the information on the media, for example, using truecrypt. In dlp endpoint there are usually protection for devices truecrypt (block, monitor, read only).
2. Option that you can try to use: apply on the media device or RFID tags. Then when you attempt unauthorized removal from company premises, the attacker will be detected.
3. Option is the oldest, but the most reliable worker must pass all devices or flash drives, for example, before lunch or in the care home in the evening. This is very inconvenient, but guarantees that the employee will not go home with a corporate device.
4. Option testing of key employees to the lie detector.
And the most interesting thing is what I was told colleagues: rumors or stories about the introduction of some system of protection (dlp) applies to employees as well as this system would be installed.