cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 10 build 1909

Jump to solution
Hello, according to the list on your site, we will need to upgrade to DLP 11.4.0 in order to support the Win build of 1909. Is this version going to be available soon? We currently only use it as Device Control. Data Loss Prevention Endpoint (DLP Endpoint) 11.0.300 11.0.600 11.2.0 11.4.0.40
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee Mreaden
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 5

Re: Windows 10 build 1909

Jump to solution

Larry102,

HDLP 11.4 is now available on the Mcafee Download site. Please visit Mcafee.com and have your grant number available to download the product. 

Thanks

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
McAfee Employee sbalamur
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution
@Larry102 Thank you for choosing McAfee Support Community

DLP 11.4 is planned for RTW by this Nov. If you are a subscribed for McAfee SNS you will be notified on the same.

Please check the below articles for supported platforms, environments, and operating systems for Data Loss Prevention Endpoint.

KB68147
KB85784

Was my reply helpful?If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos!

Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" in my reply and together we can help other members?

Regards
Subramanian B
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee Mreaden
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Larry102,

HDLP 11.4 is now available on the Mcafee Download site. Please visit Mcafee.com and have your grant number available to download the product. 

Thanks

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

HI,

Thanks for the update, but as you can see below, why is the "Plug-in version" listed as none?

i am currently only distributing it from the "Evaluation" section of the "software mngr."

Would this be the cause?

DLP_11.4.JPG

Jump to solution
Seeing the same thing here
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community