cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whitelists in Client Configuration

I am going through the DLP 11.4 Policy Catalog, but I cannot find where the Clipboard Protection, Content Tracking, Print Protection and Web Protection Whitelists are at. Could you give me some directions?

Thanks

5 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 6

Re: Whitelists in Client Configuration

Hello,

Thank you for posting here. The whitelisting options for Clipboard Protection, Content Tracking, Printing Protection and Web Protection call be found in the Windows Client Configuration policy in Policy Catalog. Each of those has their own section. Whitelisted URLs for Web Protection can be found at the bottom of the Web Protection section. 

Is there a section for whitelisting Cloud Protection as well?  If not, why not?

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Hello,

There is not a process whitelisting option for Cloud Protection. The DLP cloud protection .dlls (fcagclh32.dll/fcagclh64.dll) should only inject into processes belonging to the cloud applications listed in the Cloud Protection rule (see screenshot attached). These .dlls should not inject into processes belonging to applications that are not listed in the rule. If you see this occurring, please open a service request with McAfee Support for further investigation.

Thanks, I have a ticket opened for this issue as it appears the fcagclh32.dll is injecting into another process.
Level 8
Message 6 of 6

Corey-DLP, thanks for explanations. When I've been experiencing some serious technical problems with my company's web app, while we were trying to get the highest ranks in the search pages, we've contacted guys from Operatio marketing company, who gave us some professional and practical help in the shortest terms. After cooperation with them - our web app became twice popular, cause users started seeing us the first position of search page.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community