cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will DLP 10.x support Windows 10 creators update 1703

I need to support Windows 10 Creators Update (1703) users.

The  https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB87536 says that a compatible version will be avaliable in 2017 Q1.

Very recently DLP 10.0.200 came available but according the release notes only supports W10 anniversary.

The release notes also show that DLP10.0.200 is not even compatible with 10.5.x platform products.

I am already glad that many products do support Windosw 10 Creators Update and we are even able to install them without problems (till now) !

But:

Does someone now when a correct version of DLP will be avaliable?

With kind regards,

Jacques.

8 Replies

Re: When will DLP 10.x support Windows 10 creators update 1703

I did find it:

McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint 10.0

Hotfix 10.0.230

Purpose

This hotfix was released to support the Microsoft Windows 10 RS2 (Creators Update) release.

McAfee should update there own info: Its not mentioned in the Compatibility overview.

Next problem...   McAfee... please... pay more attention to your Software and information....

Now I know what version to use: DLP10.2 using Hotfix 10.0.250... But where is the Software!!!!
I can only find the MAC-version!!!!

Not in the Software manager and not at the download site.

Regards,

Jacques.

I was so hopefull that McAfee is getting it's act together with the ENS10 platform products.

****.... Now I know. McAfee releases a Hotfix for Windows 1703 and Chrome problems... now IE11 doens't work anymore... that's why DLP 10.0.250 for Windows was removed from the SW manager and download?

McAfee Corporate KB - Internet Explorer hangs with Data Loss Prevention Endpoint 10.0.250 KB89330

Can someone from McAfee give some information on this.

Is it correct that my previous statement is correct?

Reliable Contributor jacek
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 9

From SNS (12 May):

McAfee SNS Notice: Data Loss Prevention Endpoint Hotfix 10.0.250 Removed from Downloads Site:

McAfee has discovered an issue with Data Loss Prevention Endpoint (DLPE) Hotfix 10.0.250 (build 10.0.250.32). After installing this hotfix, Internet Explorer crashes intermittently.

The Hotfix has been removed from the McAfee Downloads Site and ePolicy Orchestrator Software Manager while we investigate the issue.
Highlighted

Hi Jacek

I have read this. Thanks.

McAfee writes that the Hotfix was removed. But now ALL DLP10 installable packages/versions for Windows are removed! So we cannot install DLP10 at all.

If McAfee would withdraw all software with BUG's there would be no software left on the McAfee site

Regards,

AerialJibe

Hi,

By the way... does anyone know when a fixed version will be available?

Regards,

AerialJibe

Reliable Contributor jacek
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 9 of 9

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community