cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Web Access Authorized Groups

In the DLP 9 installation guild it states McAfee recommends setting up a group or groups in Windows Active Directory with the names of users authorized to login to the database. You must change the default Web Access Authorized Groups entry from Everyone to a group or user. What is the format for configuring a group? Is it "domain name\group name". I can get it to work by specifying users but not groups.

Dr

3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Web Access Authorized Groups

just input "Domain Admins" without quote.

Highlighted

Yes "Domain Admins" works as does "everyone" but when I create a group it doesn't work.

Dr

Highlighted

I am not sure why they still have web access authorization group. That was there when DLP was using IIS but now all should be within ePO...but yes - domain admins should work pretty much..!!

- Amiya Bisoi

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community