cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update DLP 9.3 to DLP 10.0.100

Jump to solution

Hi

I use mcafee products recently. Please, help me. How can I update DLP 9.3 to Dlp 10.0.100?(Step by step)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

Re: Update DLP 9.3 to DLP 10.0.100

Jump to solution

Data Loss Prevention requires quite a bit of configuration and can potentially have a large impact on your environment based on said configuration.  If you are unfamiliar with the product I would suggest familiarizing yourself prior to making changes.

That said, the upgrade process from 9.3 is discussed in the DLPe 10 Product guide on page 45.

McAfee Corporate KB - Data Loss Prevention 10.0.100 Product Guide PD26684

6 Replies
McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

Data Loss Prevention requires quite a bit of configuration and can potentially have a large impact on your environment based on said configuration.  If you are unfamiliar with the product I would suggest familiarizing yourself prior to making changes.

That said, the upgrade process from 9.3 is discussed in the DLPe 10 Product guide on page 45.

McAfee Corporate KB - Data Loss Prevention 10.0.100 Product Guide PD26684

Jump to solution

I've done the migration as it is written in the installation guide, but Data Protection-> DlP Policy 9.3 does not change in the DLP Policy 10.0. How can I change this?

McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

If you are saying that you would like the DLP policy 9.3 menu to be removed you will need to uninstall the DLP 9.3 extension. 

Note:  This should only be done if you no longer have any client systems running 9.3.

Jump to solution

After removing DLP policy 9.3, can I install DLP policy 10.0? how can I do it? Can you explain this process?

Thanks

Highlighted
McAfee Employee hhoang
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

This is outlined in the product guide under the section 'Install McAfee DLP' starting on page 39.

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator