cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 11

Unable to File name details in DLP events in WP rule when uploading the files through Gmail

Dear Team,

I would like to know whether we can see the file details in DLP events in web protection rule after uploading the files through gmail.

10 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 11

Re: Unable to File name details in DLP events in WP rule when uploading the files through Gmail

Hello @Venkata 

Thanks for your post!

As far as i know, This should be available in the DLP incident Manager.

You can see the Rule and the rule set under which it was scanned policy details and the evidence file uploaded.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 11

Re: Unable to File name details in DLP events in WP rule when uploading the files through Gmail

Hi @Venkata ,

Thank you for writing in here.

Yes you can see the details in the DLP Incident Manager menu in EPO console.

You can open the EPO console -> EPO Menu -> DLP Incident Manager

DLP Incident.PNG

Then you can click on the web protection incident and see the incident / event details,

webpost.PNG

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thank you.

Regards,
Jithendran S
McAfee Employee
Highlighted
Level 7
Message 4 of 11

Dear Jithendran,

thanks for the update, I have created web protection rule, my requirement is when an user sent files through Gmail we need to have track of file name in evidences and we are unable to view the file name.
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 11

Hi @Venkata ,

As per my above screenshot you could see that i am also using a web post protection and I am able to see the evidence file names. 

One quick check, do you have Report Incident along with Evidence file enabled in the Rule's reaction tab?

store evidence.PNG

Can you share the DLP incident screenshot like mine so that I will get an idea?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jithendran S
McAfee Employee
Highlighted
Level 7
Message 6 of 11

Dear Jithendra,
Thanks for the update, I have updated the rule still unable to find the evidence file,
i have replied on the email with screen shots.
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 11

Hi @Venkata ,

Kindly note that I have not yet received any emails on the same in the community mail box.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jithendran S
McAfee Employee
Highlighted
Level 7
Message 8 of 11

Dear Jithendra,

Thanks for the update, I have updated the rule still unable to find the evidence file,

unable to share the screen shots here, Please share your email address to share the screen shots.

Thanks & Regards,

P. Venkata Ramana

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 9 of 11

Hi @Venkata ,

You can attach the screenshots in here while replying to the post or you can send me a private message too,

pm.PNGattachments.PNG

We are not authorized to share our email addresses in the public forums.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jithendran S
McAfee Employee
Highlighted

Thanks for your update, 

Please find the attached screen shots, 

Web protection ruleWeb protection rulerelated event where i am unable to see the evidence file namerelated event where i am unable to see the evidence file name

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community