on Epo 4.6.2 i have upgraded DLP from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.2066
Problem: on my pc (win 7 ent sp1) when i connect to epo console on DLP policy or DLP monitor i always receive this message
The installed version of DLP is 220.127.116.116. The current extension version is 18.104.22.168. Please uninstall DLP management tools from the add or remove programs dialog and reopen epolicy orchestrator console".
Alredy uninstalled DLP management tools and installed the latest as proposed on epo DLP settings.
The weird is that this occours only on my pc, on a fresh system this error doesnt appears so i thing that server side is ok.
How can i get rid of this error?
Anyone with this problem???
1)Backup the HDLp policy
2) Remove package from master repo
3)Upgrade the extension of HDLP 9.1
4) Remove Management Tools and WCF from add removeprogram
5) restart the SQl service , so epo also restarts
6)Install WCF on the machine
7) Disable pop up blocker
8) Login to EPO open DLP , management tools will beinstalled
9) Check in the DLp agent package in the master rep.