1) Kindly create a query from EPO Menu -> Queries and Reports section.
2) Make sure that this query has the McAfee DLP and McAfee Agent versions selected in the columns section and do not select any filters.
3) Run the report and you will get an entire list of McAfee Agent and McAfee DLP versions from all the machines in which MA and DLP are installed.
4) And then you can create a Tag for these machines, example for tag name "MA_DLP_Uninstall"
5) Create a client task from EPO Menu -> Client Task Catalog -> McAfee Agent -> Product Deployment and select the DLP 10 and 11.X versions which you want to uninstall and also you can select the McAfee Agent versions you want to uninstall, Make sure you select "Select" for these client tasks.
6) Save this task and you can assign to this task to your "My Organization" group and make sure you select the tag which you have created earlier while assigning this task.
For more clarification and more assistance, you can raise a service request with McAfee Support so that we can help you on the same.
Was my reply helpful? If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.
Community Help Hub
New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.