Hi all !
I'm having problems with the control of indexed documents in the web post protection rule.
I'm will try to describe the sequence of actions:
1. Create registered documents repositories rule with local documents folder path (for example c:\index docs\)
2. Copy to c:\index docs file SQL2005SecBestPract.doc wich contain 30 pages
3. Create registred documents classification rule wich included repository from step 1 and classify
4. Create server task with DLP Register Documents Scanner action and run it
5. In server task log I'm see that the task is done and document indexed wit SUCCESS status
6. Create task "Deploy indexes to client" with type "Product deployment" and products and components are "DLP registered documents 22.214.171.124" (Run immediately)
7. Wake Up clients mashine (Indexes copied to the workstation)
After that I'm create two simple protection rules (web post and e-mail) that blocked to transfer data with indexes content category.
Have you met such a problem? or I am doing somthing wrong?
McAfee Host DLp Full License 126.96.36.1993 on epo server
MA 4.5 and HDLP client 188.8.131.526 and IE 8.0 on a workstation (Win7 and WinXPSP3)
PSS: Sorry for my terrible English.