cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Missing user information on Incidents

Sure,  I have attached a screenshot below. As you can see, on the Destination User Company, there are no information available. I would assume that the field would be populated with the Company field from AD and if that is the case, each employee has that field with the relative information in it. The main issue for me is that I have to manage dozens of different companies and it would be really useful to be able to filter incidents by companies.

clipboard_image_1.png

This wasn't part of my column but added it, the destination is practically your specified delivery destination - part of Destination User Information , destination user email, company, city, dept etc. Do you have all these info filled in AD/GAL user account information? also what do you use as your reporting products? what is your rule violation (Matched Recipients) based on, is it based on internal or external email or both? I will start testing from my end and let you know the outcome

I can confirm that the AD/GAL have the company information for each user. One thing to add, is that all users and companies are located in the same AD under separate OUs. I am not sure about the other questions and we do not have a rule violation. All I need here, is to be able to filter users by company in the Incident List or when running a report. 

OK. I think I've been able to figure this out, you need to set the rule criteria properties for Destination User Information on "Set reviewers group" and you should be fine see attached screenshot. This option is found in Incident Tasks/Set Reviewer/Click on any group name already setup or set one up and fill all the properties.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community