cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mcafee DLP Device(policy problem)

Hi all,
First of all sorry for my bad English. I included this post yesterday in the category network / business but I think it fits better in this subcategory. I´ve a big problem applying Mcafee dlp device policies in a workstation environment (active directory not present). The problem is with DLP extension in epo 4,when I apply a global policy (only permit create one!!) with all devices and rules definitions (block, monitor & notify) for local users (to assign to workstations), all the DLP catalog directives present in EPO4, when they are assigned to machines, I´ve a problem with directives overlap and it applies the most restrictive in the machine.
Someone could tell me if I'm doing something wrong to configure Mcafee DLP Policies to workstation machines? I

I do not know how to solve this problem that I need some machines has a block directive policy, and some machines only monitoring directive.

Thanks in advance
ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.