I have a few questions:-
1. What the difference between McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention and McAfee Data Loss Prevention Endpoint?
2. Is 9.1 the latest version of McAfee Host DLP available right now?
3. Has the database changed in this version (9.1) ? I noticed some of the fields are missing from the dbo.EventView ? And the name of the view has changed to DLP_EventView from EventView?
1. It's the same software with a different name. Most DLP vendors use the word endpoint when referring to the software installed on computers and McAfee just alligned to that.
2. 9.2 patch 1 is the latest version.
3. No idea
The answer to #3 is yes- The database has changed slightly. If you had any custom queries that you ran directly from the SQL management studio you will need to verify that they still work as expected.