cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with deploying DLP 11.0

Hello, I'm having issues deploying DLP 11.0 from the organization's ePO server. It seems like the client agents receive the deployment task and begin pulling down DLP binaries such as catalog.z, DLPDet.McS, PkgCatalog.z, DLPAgent11100, and HDLPins.mcs. However, it fails to download the DLPAgentInstaller.x64.exe from the ePO repository to the client's file location. No error code is provided in the clent's MCScript_deploy_error.log. Only a red flag stating that downloading file from (ePO server name/repository location/DLPAgentInstaller.x64.exe) to (client location file directory). Has anyone experienced these issues with deploying DLP to clients? All other modules installed on all clients without issue (e.g. McAfee Agent, Policy Auditor, Asset Configuration Control Module, Rogue Sensor Discovery, VirusScan Enterprise and VSE Dat Updates). I should also note I am not a ePO global admin, so I will need to coordinate with the organization's ePO admin personnel if there's anything that needs to be checked on that end.
1 Reply
McAfee Employee JaganA
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Issues with deploying DLP 11.0

This issue required detailed log analysis, issue might be with either McAfee Agent or repository. Create a ticket with technical support.

However, if the issue is on just one PC, install it manually by copying the same DLPAgentInstaller from ePO install directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\Software\Current\DLPAGENT11100\Install\0409\DLPAgentInstaller.x64.exe).

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

JaganA
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?
If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community