I am the frusterated recruiter attempting to think outside of the box in order to find a McAfee DLP Engineer with over 3 years of experience working with the entirety of McAfee DLP suite.
Full job description is below:
Job Title: McAfee DLP Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Position Summary: Seeking a McAfee DLP engineer with strong McAfee experience for a global implementation project.
• The engineer will be responsible for facilitating the roll out of McAfee DLP suite for the customer.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4-5 year of experience in an information security role
- 3-5 years of experience working the entirety of the McAfee DLP suite, including but not limited to:
McAfee DLP Manager
McAfee DLP Discover
McAfee DLP Monitor
McAfee DLP Prevent
McAfee Host DLP and network DLP appliance
McAfee Device Control
- Expertise in designing and implementing McAfee DLP solutions
- Experience with various network infrastructure equipment, preferably Cisco based
- Experience with the McAfee ePO console
- Expertise working with various server and desktop operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and MacOS
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- Superior detailed writing skills
- General security certifications (CISSP, etc.) preferred
- General professional network certifications (CCNP, JNCIS, etc.) preferred
- McAfee certifications greatly preferred
Bachelor's degree preferred
totally out of the box - but in a good way! I'll spread the word intenally as well for you - maybe someone knows someone who moved on from McAfee who would be interested.
Thanks 'SafeBoot'! That would help a lot!
If you do run into anyone, have them shoot me an email.
I'll be more than happy to assist anyone else that is on the job market as well.
We work with all technical positions!