Did you mean: 
Highlighted
epoope
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 7

DLP rules for Teamviewer filetransfer

Hello,

i want to include Teamviewer in our Data Loss Prevention rules. There must be a way to deny or protocoll filetransfer. Is there an Instruction to configure that rule? Is there an KB entry? I haven´t found something about that.

6 Replies
McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 7

Re: DLP rules for Teamviewer filetransfer

Please post under HDLP group.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
epoope
Level 7
Message 3 of 7

@hem wrote:

Was my reply helpful?

No.

McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for feedback. I wish if I could help you in moving this discussion to HDLP group.

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
epoope
Level 7
Message 5 of 7

@hem wrote:

Please post under HDLP group.

Done

McAfee Employee hem
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 7

Thanks.

Was my reply helpful?

McAfee Employee cdinet
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 7

I will move the post for you to dlp.

Was my reply helpful?

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.