cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DLP -> McAfee Client Proxy -> Extension is unavailable

Dear all, first of all im sorry for my english, because this is my 3rd lenguage but i will try my best and thx for the support in advance.

Have some question about DLP, since we implemented DLP 9.3 in our company. I understand that some option has been changed, as:  Generate Agent Override Key and etc.
DLP asking me go to Menu -> Systems -> Help Desk, when i move there, i can perform tasks normally.

The question is, "Missing Extentions" is showed when i am in "Help Desk" options, someone know what is it? What Extention im missing or what it could be? (check attach screen)

I just wona know what is it, and why i have this msg. Thanks for you help.

Some Info:

EPO - 4.6.7 (build 278)

DLP - 9.3.200

El mensaje fue editado por: stcherkassov on 23/05/14 11:10:37 CDT
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: DLP -> McAfee Client Proxy -> Extension is unavailable

The McAfee Client Proxy is not related to DLPe. All DLPe related options are available in the same section.

Highlighted

OK i got it, but the question is: That Client Proxy what is it? Is the GTI Proxy configuration or else? Thanks.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community